(3 days) 08.09.2021 - 10.09.2021
In this course I would like to bring across, from my many years of practical experience, the diagnostics and therapeutical treatment in the areas of hips / pelvis and lower extremities.
Using case studies, the anatomical basics will be presented and explained by using X-ray images in combination with Body reading for diagnostic. Possible treatment processes are presented and applied on the basis of Rolfing/SI work and osteopathy, in particular visceral osteopathy. A general mechanical dysfunction is always also disturbing the own functions of the involved structures. In this course you will learn to recognize physiological effects and consequent patterns, like in this example. When a function is limited or even stopped, an overuse and/or disability in the related compensatory function will happen.
A somatic disfunction of the heel will always lead to a loss of elasticity in the arches of the foot. As a result, the shock absorber function is lost in the foot, as well as in the leg.
The proximal joints get more stressed without remarkable fascial tensions being recognized.
This overuse can lead to pain and complains as well as accelerating the wearing down of the joint. Thus, a little trauma can develop to a decompensation of the knee or the hip and cause arthrosis!
Topics presented in these 3 day workshop will be:
- Fascia system
- Fascia of the head and neck
- Deep layer of the back fascia
- Superficial fascia of the lower extremity
- Deep fascia of the lower extremity Manual diagnosis tools
- Sense of feeling and touch
- Osteopathic sense of touch
- Test based on examination and observation of structure and function
- Osteopathic Listening assessment Examination Protocol
- musculoskeletal system
- Visceral examination
- Basic craniosacral examination Differential diagnosis
- Understand imaging techniques
- research methods
- Dysfunction chains and patterns
- Treatment techniques - Hip - pelvis - lower extremity
- Mobilization of nerves and vasculature
- Visceral mobilization
While the hands are the body therapist's most important tool, it is equally important to have clinical knowledge.
The practical development of techniques using case studies enables the course participants to successfully apply these findings in their own practice.
Early bird till 10.08.2021 € 510.-
Regular fee € 550.-