My way and development as bodyworker
Be round: education as health-teacher.
Esalen-practitioner: European Esalen Center Zürich. (Currie Prescott).
Reiki master in Combination with appliance of Jin Shin Jyutst and classical massage (Margot Bernickel).
Special education in the following fields of massage.
- Lateral-position massage (Ray Swartly)
- Deep massage-work (Vicky Topp)
- Polarity work (Debohra Medow)
- Trigger-point work (Arthur Myner)
- Craniosacral work (Hugh Milne)
- Deep Tissue Massage and myofascial release (Art Riggs)
- Thai-massage work
- Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage at Maui Hawaii (Bernadette Jackson)
Education as a certified Rolfing practitioner.
Education in osteopathy at the Sutherland collage, as well as continual education in visceral osteopathy, “new manual approach’, and manipulation of cranial and peripheral nerves with Jean Pierre Barral.
Since 1990 self-employed at “body therapeutic practice” at Leipzig as well as Lutherstadt Wittenberg.
Developing a special bodywork-method by combining myofascial and osteopathic techniques with elements from Esalen.
Supplying continual education-courses in the field of Esalen massage,
Lateral position-, myofascial- and deep bodywork.
Working and teaching in Germany, Switzerland, France, and now in the Netherlands.